[ Main Page || Kodak Contacts || FAQs || File Format || Forums ]

This site is not affiliated with the Eastman Kodak Company.

[Register]  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Your Preferences]  [Search]
[Private Messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
Cineon Forum Index Discussions / Questions Preset LUTs for all kodak stocks- use in telecine
Author Preset LUTs for all kodak stocks- use in telecine
jusetan

Posted: 2008-03-31 11:56   
Hey,

I've got a frame x frame telecine suite for super 8 and super 16. I'm currently using a FOR-A Hardware based realtime color corrector.

I am upgrading to HD and MAY be using a Doremi xdvi-20 (http://www.doremilabs.com/support/software.htm#Converters - software 1.70) This hardware/software solution provides realtime color corrections via LUTs via remote software. I just don't have any LUTs to start with or a way to create them. This is a new process to me and any advice would be appreciated. I'm scanning in neg and reversal film.

This is a very cool software, with curves for adjusting gamma corrections (with enough demand, they may implement nodes for creating custom curves within the software (like photoshop).

If anyone has any other recommendations, I'm all ears. Just want to provide the best Color Correction possible.

best,

Justin Lovell
www.framediscreet.blogspot.com

View Profile of jusetan   Goto the website of jusetan      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote

Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic